• Hallo Gast, wir suchen den Renner der Woche 🚴 - vielleicht hast du ein passendes Rennrad in deiner Garage? Alle Infos

Was für Musik hören Menschen, die sich für Alteisen interessieren?

Anzeige

Re: Was für Musik hören Menschen, die sich für Alteisen interessieren?
Letzte Nacht habe ich euch jede Menge lustige Zappa Nummern auf die Ohren gegeben (falls ihr sie angeklickt habt;-)
Heute will ich nochmal eine wunderbare Nummer nachreichen und sie Jan Riedmann widmen. In erwartungsfroher Jugend tödlich von Rad gefahren.

So ein großer Fan bin ich eigentlich nicht. Das Cover ist aber dufte.
DSCN1606.JPG
DSCN1609.JPG
DSCN1610.JPG
DSCN1611.JPG

Klar, die Stranglers... Als ich Brubeck - Golden Brown gelesen habe, dachte ich erstmal, Moment mal, habe ich jetzt 4 Jahrzehnte was falsch verstanden? Dem ist allerdings nicht so, schreibt der Mensch ja auch:

A little tribute to Dave Greenfield (keyboardist with The Stranglers who died with Covid-19 last week) and Paul Desmond (saxophonist with the Dave Brubeck quartet - the anniversary of his death is at the end of this month). Also because I've been enjoying editing videos and recording stuff over the last couple of months.

A couple of people have asked how I made this video so here we go - I took a clip from a 1964 live version of Take Five (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT9Eh...) and made the drum loop by chopping up the intro and turning it from 5/4 into the 3/4 - 4/4 groove that Golden Brown has. The upright bass sound is sequenced from Logic, and the piano part was played in using one of the piano sounds from a Nord Electro 5D. Then I played the sax part over the top (I play a King Zephyr alto and for this I used a hard rubber Yanigasawa mouthpiece rather than my usual bright Guardala). The video was then edited using the clip I'd taken the drum loop from. [email protected]

Zurück
Oben Unten