• Hallo Gast, wir suchen den Renner der Woche 🚴 - vielleicht hast du ein passendes Rennrad in deiner Garage? Alle Infos

Caad12 vs. Pro Sl

I chose the Rose Pro SL rim brakes version. For me, the superior frame welding was decisive (look at it!), and Shimano 105 is perfect quality. There are downsides, like the Vittoria tyres and Mavic wheels, but hey it's a cheap bike and you can replace those parts whenever you wish.

Unrelated to the frame and bike brand, I have mixed emotions about the 11 speed system. Mine is 50/34 against 11/32 which means that I sometimes want to ride four sprockets from the largest on the bigger front wheel and that already starts to produce chain noise. Changing the cassette to 12/25 will make the problem worse, but perhaps I need to develop a habit of shifting earlier to the 34 in front... Anyway, the 11 speed chain is more narrow and the tolerances smaller, where in fact I really had no problem with a 10 speed system... different topic of course.

Sorry for my English, I can read and understand German, but make too many errors in writing.

Zurück
Oben Unten