• Hallo Gast, wir suchen den Renner der Woche 🚴 - vielleicht hast du ein passendes Rennrad in deiner Garage? Alle Infos

Powermeter von IQSquare ( IQ²)

Im dritten Quartal wollten sie alle beliefern. Das ist nun quasi rum, aber die große Auslieferungswelle lässt auf sich warten. Ich habe ja für viel Verständnis und war lange geduldig, aber so langsam glaube ich an nichts mehr. Ich bin Mal gespannt, wann der nächste Post kommt, wo dann wieder Corona als Ausrede vorgeschoben wird.

Anzeige

Re: Powermeter von IQSquare ( IQ²)
Bin grundsätzlich bei Dir, allerdings läuft bei mir das dritte Quartal noch bis Ende September...denke allerdings auch nicht, dass bis noch was passieren wird ;)

Bin grundsätzlich bei Dir, allerdings läuft bei mir das dritte Quartal noch bis Ende September...denke allerdings auch nicht, dass bis noch was passieren wird ;)
Oh man, da habe ich tatsächlich einen Monat verpeilt. Aber auch egal, denn ich glaube nicht, das die das in der Zeit auf die Kette bekommen.

In der letzten Mail stand, dass im August eine paar Single Sided geliefert werden. Danach dann ein paar mehr und dann kommen Dual Sided. Wenns so weitergeht, dann wirds also evt November/Dezember.

Wieso anders? Mehr erwarte ich auch nicht.

Edit:
Witzig - heute kam das Update.
Auch, wenn man es nicht direkt sagt, bedeutet es: Es gibt weitere Verzögerungen 😬

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
DC Rainmaker hat schon einen First Look gemacht.

Wenn dazu die Shimano Pedale mit kürzerer Spindel die Längendifferenz (Q-Faktor) ausgleicht sieht das ersteinmal ganz gut aus.
Mal Beobachten wie es weitergeht. Bis November 2018 ist es ja noch weit.
Witzig, das ich hier mal wieder reingeschaut habe um festzustellen, dass ich im Beitrag 2 noch was von Shimano und November 2018 gefaselt habe.o_O

Fahre seit Januar 2020 die Assioma Duo und sogar die "Look" Cleats sind bis auf eine gewisse Rutschgefahr beim Gehen auch nicht wirklich zu bemängeln.

SCNR;)

aus einer iq²-Backpacker Facebookgruppe ist jemand bei dem Laden vorbeigefahren.

Visit report IQ2 date September 21, 2020.
Yes it was an unexpected visit to IQ2, with some tresholds…..
On september 16th I send an e-mail to Karlijn:
· Is IQ2 financial okay?
· When do we really get our PM’s?
· Single- Double- as well as MTB versions?
· Battery burn problems,
Till this morning no answers.
So I planned an unexpected visit in combination with a ride on my bike near Hillegom, more than two hour drive from my home town.
12.22 hour arrived, (Tesla with Q-Reel logo on the parking place in front of the door).
See photo
(later more about Q-Reel)
With adhesive tape they placed some info with rules on the window near the frontdoor:
-no visit without appointment
-no door sales
-no pick up point for goods
-no assistance point for technical assistance or help.
See photo
Nobody opened the door, strange.
So I went with my car to the starting point of my ride, with the idea to visit them later on.
13.53 hour arrived. see photo.
This time success!
Three cars in front of the office…….
Door bell is answered.!!!!
I introduced myself by name and as a Backer/Client, who wants to have answers to some questions.
He refers to the text on the door, but I refused to accept that, asked him when we will get our PM’s, and next a confirmation if that will be this month.
He excuses himself that the company policy is not to answer in person; he works for R+D and don’t know exactly the status.
And if there are answers they must be done via the known channels and by the right persons.
So I asked for the person in charge who could inform me now.
Well there was nobody at the office……..hmmm…..
( back at home, I recognized him as mr. Jurian Leeflang R+D Manager by IQ2)
The conversation was very polite from both sides.
Next I asked him if Karlijn was in the office as I wrote here an e-mail and got no answer.
No, she works from another location, mr. Leeflang asked again for my name, wrote it down in his telephone, and promised to inform Karlijn about my request to get answers from here.
I tried again to get some answers:
as he is from R+D he could answer me if the Firmware version of the installation App has been downgraded and why.
I had to explain him deeper, as he was not aware of it that the version went from V4.05 to V3.6. He just could tell me that another (new?)person is working on this part and possibly used other firmware version numbering.
I realize that it was no use to go further with my questions……mr. Leeflang just asked me if I liked my bike computer of Hammerhead, the Karoo, as it is an Android based unit. I gave him the answer that it is a great unit.
Next was a goodbye. I wished him luck with solving the battery burn, he smiled and you could see that it was a known issue for him.
Okay long story short, there is only one positive point: IQ2 is alive but in what way I don’t know.
For all other questions we have to wait………..again.
Than the next point: Q-Reel.
I started my report writing: " I saw a car with advertising stickers of Q-Reel."
On the Kickstarter page I activated the profile of mr. Keesjan Klant.
Under “Collaborators” I found the name Qreel-TEST ACC W and also some well known names as Astrid and Karlijn Peters.
I was curious for Q-Reel and googled it: found!
https://www.q-reel.com/pages/about
read the introduction of the two left persons
one we know: Astrid Peters.
Mr. Ron van Smirren has only once been mentioned by name as CEO of METRON.
https://www.metron.nl/nl
And that is exactly the company where IQ2 orders the plastic molds ( see update#6) and later also the assembly of the power meters!! (see update#63)
So, the IQ2 team is not fully dedicated working on “our” power meters, but also working on other projects; for me that is disappointing, I expected that all the effort went into "our" Kickstarter project of approx. 3 miljon Euro!!
Or is there a relationship in combined strength of intellectual property use of the IQ2 development of the fabrication of the strain gauge parts?......
For me it is strange that there is an information policy to our Backers; only via the known channels, but me as a customer asking in person for more information by a personal visit, and you get no answers at all sucks.
that's all, sorry for my bad english.

Was soll man dazu sagen...
Hab mich soeben verabschiedet von meinem letzten Restfunken Hoffnung...
Das wird nix mehr...

Damit keiner auf seiner Vorauszahlung sitzen bleibt, wenn der IO2 wie hier vermutet nicht geliefert werden sollte, folgender Hinweis.

Ich hatte auch vorab bestellt und habe mir jetzt über Paypal die 249 € Vorauszahlung zurückgeholt. Paypal hat zu meinen Gunsten entschieden.

Gruß
Ritzelfuchs

Damit keiner auf seiner Vorauszahlung sitzen bleibt, wenn der IO2 wie hier vermutet nicht geliefert werden sollte, folgender Hinweis.

Ich hatte auch vorab bestellt und habe mir jetzt über Paypal die 249 € Vorauszahlung zurückgeholt. Paypal hat zu meinen Gunsten entschieden.

Gruß
Ritzelfuchs
Wann hast du gekauft?

Zurück
Oben Unten