• Hallo Gast, wir suchen den Renner der Woche 🚴 - vielleicht hast du ein passendes Rennrad in deiner Garage? Alle Infos

Wechselbörse

Anzeige

Re: Wechselbörse
Nee, Training mit Rad #2 (SL 7) wie immer. Sie hatten ein Event mit den neuen Rädern. Die Krise macht auch vor den Herstellern nicht halt. Ich habe nichts real life gesehen, alles seine Worte.

Ich lese hier: https://www.velonews.com/news/mount...revot-joins-ineos-grenadiers-off-road-roster/
dass es erst mal um MTB geht und sie 2024 in Paris Gold holen will:

“Signing with the Ineos Grenadiers is a dream for me. I’m super excited to be joining the off-road team and becoming part of a wider group of riders and the Ineos family of athletes. The Ineos Grenadiers’ professionalism is world-renowned and I have always admired the team’s ethos and spirit,” Ferrand-Prévot said in a statement released by her future team.

“To have the 2024 Olympics in Paris is huge for me. I want to be the best rider I can be in front of a home crowd and that will be my main goal over the next two years. An Olympic gold medal is the only one missing from my palmarès so it’s the one I want the most. It was a key reason to join this adventure with the Ineos Grenadiers. I still have a lot of things to learn and it is the best team to help me reach my goal,” she added.

Guerreiro überrascht mich etwas. Vor zwei Jahren war der richtig gut. dieses Jahr lief nicht wirklich viel zusammen bei ihm

Zurück
Oben Unten