• Hallo Gast, wir suchen den Renner der Woche 🚴 - vielleicht hast du ein passendes Rennrad in deiner Garage? Alle Infos

Aktuelles Kartenmaterial für Wahoo ELEMNT BOLT, ROAM, ELEMNT selbst generieren

Sorry for the English people. I can read some German but writing is a no go...
The paths in the screenshot from Mikle are correct. But sorry Treee111 the theme needed for the landuse display is a vtm theme. So Mikle, do not remove the empty file to activate vtm and try the the file Endurocker posted. It should force the theme to use Roam 1 settings.
I don't read that he wants to checkout landuse. You are right.
Spontanous I was a little confused that he wants to use non-VTM...

Anzeige

Re: Aktuelles Kartenmaterial für Wahoo ELEMNT BOLT, ROAM, ELEMNT selbst generieren
Sorry for the English people. I can read some German but writing is a no go...
The paths in the screenshot from Mikle are correct. But sorry Treee111 the theme needed for the landuse display is a vtm theme. So Mikle, do not remove the empty file to activate vtm and try the the file Endurocker posted. It should force the theme to use Roam 1 settings.
Quick Test: it works!!! Thanks Erwin……. but now my green is gone 🤣. No Forrest …

Anhänge

• D00B89AB-3737-49BC-B243-146703D578D1.jpeg
    D00B89AB-3737-49BC-B243-146703D578D1.jpeg
    307,4 KB · Aufrufe: 72
  • 40C71141-F95A-43D3-BE70-BD4876D5BBB5.jpeg
    40C71141-F95A-43D3-BE70-BD4876D5BBB5.jpeg
    340,5 KB · Aufrufe: 75
Lol, at least partly successful then! I will have a look tomorrow but this is not something I made. This part of the theme is originally from Wahoo and Zenziwerken (and possibly others). Most obvious reasons for it to not work would be missing pattern file on your device, than wrong color green used in the pattern image file. Maybe best and simplest solution would be to use the bolt_2 solid green setting. If you saw green before it obviously is a valid roam1 color. @treee111 , this also means the Zenziwerken theme on your git page in all likelihood will have the same device detection problem...

@Mikle_01 It seems that the pattern file does indeed use the wrong color. Not being a "graphical" person it took some time to change it. Could you please FIRST try to replace just the light_green.png on your device with the one from the hidrive Forced Roam1 sample theme folder here HiDrive link. That should make all stuff that was green before and the new green added be displayed as the pattern green.
After that could you try to overwrite the themes xml file on the device with the one from the HiDrive? Hopefully it will make park's and nature reserves use the pattern file and forest be a solid green. Looking something like this, a park with "forest" area's in it:
Screenshot 2023-02-12 112646.png

@Mikle_01 It seems that the pattern file does indeed use the wrong color. Not being a "graphical" person it took some time to change it. Could you please FIRST try to replace just the light_green.png on your device with the one from the hidrive Forced Roam1 sample theme folder here HiDrive link. That should make all stuff that was green before and the new green added be displayed as the pattern green.
After that could you try to overwrite the themes xml file on the device with the one from the HiDrive? Hopefully it will make park's and nature reserves use the pattern file and forest be a solid green. Looking something like this, a park with "forest" area's in it: Anhang anzeigen 1216737
ok...I've replacing the light_green.png. Wich theme(s) xml file do you mean!? the vtm-elemnt.xml here from the HiDrive-Sample vtm-elemnt theme or HiDrive-Sample vtm-element-forced-Roam1 theme !? 🤪

Edit: Took the forcedRoam1 XML and it looks good; urban red and forest/park green! Thanks for your great effort and work!

Anhänge

• AA5E2F15-9D95-4B30-B7E9-BA59935A0ECB.jpeg
    AA5E2F15-9D95-4B30-B7E9-BA59935A0ECB.jpeg
    234,3 KB · Aufrufe: 68
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Nice! Sorry but thought which xml would be clear given the hidrive link.

Did you try first with just the new pattern file before overwriting the xml? Because in your screenshot I don't seem to see any green pattern. Could be there just are no parks there but would like to verify the pattern file is good.

Nice! Sorry but thought which xml would be clear given the hidrive link.

Did you try first with just the new pattern file before overwriting the xml? Because in your screenshot I don't seem to see any green pattern. Could be there just are no parks there but would like to verify the pattern file is good.
No sorry - made both changes simultaneously 🤣…. But now I’m really satisfied! Made a short gravel Tour - best Test for this Setup and new Settings… Really glad now! Also urban style in red is working. In my opinion there are only two different shades of green; solid and semitransparent. Look at my pics. But hey… after 3 Years with my Roam1 I feel I have a new device 🍀👍🏻 🥰😂
E6536799-479C-4729-90BE-9D9AD3C0782C.jpeg
0A0CC2B4-905F-4F37-910A-25DD01E26783.jpeg

Bei meinem Bolt II hat heute die Neuberechnung nicht funktioniert, es wird eingeblendet "Neuberechnung" aber es tut sicht nichts. Hattet ihr das auch schon mal?

Auf welches Problem beziehst du dich in diesem Fall?

Das Problem, das in deinem Link thematisiert wird betrifft nur die Companion-App unter iOS.
Ich vermute das wird mit dem nächsten Update behoben. Mit der Turn-by-turn Problematik hat das aber nichts zu tun.
? Steht doch schon im Link: Touren Reverse fahren! Ob das mir der Android App geht kann ich nicht sagen; ich habe den Fehler Ende September (!) Wahoo bereits gemeldet (schrieb ich schon mehrfach hier). Seit dem gab es schon einige Updates, die das Problem leider nicht gefixt haben...

Ich habe nicht gesagt, das es etwas mit den Abbiegehinweisen zu tun hat? 😉

Ebe66 hat neue Karten für Deutschland generiert.

Neu in der Kartendarstellung sind Konturenlinien.
1676733284735.png

1676737177637.jpeg

Um diese Höhendaten darstellen zu können sind neben dem neuen Kartenmaterial überarbeitete Themes notwendig.

Roam1
Bolt1
Bolt2+Roam2

Die Themes sind nun nicht mehr individuell, sondern mehr auf das jeweilige Gerät angepasst.
R1 und B1 senden keinen Identifier mehr und müssen somit eh 1:1 zugeordnet werden.
Vorteil: Könnte mutmaßlich flüssiger laufen.

Bitte beachten:
Die neuen Karten sind größer als das Standardkarten von Wahoo. Gerade Besitzer von B1 und R1 könnten an Speichergrenzen stoßen.

Fragen u. Anregungen willkommen. Gerne auch immer Screenshots von euren Geräten.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ich habe mal die aktuellen überarbeiteten Themes getestet. Die Aufbaugeschwindigkeit der Karte beim Roam V1 ist leider unverändert langsam.
Ich bleibe bei den Standardkarten in der Standardansicht.
Wobei mal zu testen wäre, wie die Darstellung der aktualisierten Karten ohne VTM ist.

Zurück
Oben Unten