• Hallo Gast, wir suchen den Renner der Woche 🚴 - vielleicht hast du ein passendes Rennrad in deiner Garage? Alle Infos

Verschiedene Themen um Radprofis und Ex-Radprofis

Die bekannte Vorgeschichte zu seiner Entscheidung spricht eine andere Sprache. Selbst wenn... bei einem anderen Team hätte er sicherlich Vertrag bekommen.

So wie man TD kennt, ist das seine eigene, selbstbestimmte Entscheidung. Die hat er sich mit Sicherheit nicht leicht gemacht.

Ich finds sehr schade, aber gleichzeitig verständlich. Großer Sportsmann, der mir zumindest fehlen wird.
Findest du ? Der hat sich immer beklagt . Wenn einer schneller war kam oft auch diese versteckten Verdächtigungen. Werd ihn nicht vermissen.

Anzeige

Re: Verschiedene Themen um Radprofis und Ex-Radprofis
Es gibt keine "gute" Krebserkrankung, selbst wenn die Aussichten (na hoffentlich) nicht schlecht sind!!! Das ist eine SCHIEßKRANKHEIT, ich weiß wovon ich rede!
Daher ist die Meldung, dass er an Krebs / Leukämie erkrankt ist auch eine Meldung wert, ich sehe da nichts reißerisches.
Alles gut, nicht aufregen.
Ich wollte lediglich darauf hinweisen, dass es nicht von Nachteil ist, mehr als nur die Überschrift zu lesen.
Es bei allem Unglück nichts lebensbedrohliches.

Was steht denn da zu Bardet?
Dass er möglicherweise DSM verlassen wird:

One guy I was sad to see leave the race was Romain Bardet; what a shame. If you caught the final images of him climbing into the back of the Team DSM car and being sick before getting in, you might think that was down to his bad stomach. I have an alternative theory that it was actually just the thought of a) his plans going down the plughole, and b) him having to climb into a DSM team car. Let me explain.
If you remember back to last season, Bardet was flicked by his then-new team and not taken to the Tour de France as he had a difficult spring. Now he’s in his second year with the team and seems (up until stage 14) to have been having a terrific season. He won the Tour of the Alps and was performing outstandingly well in the opening week of the Giro. So is that down to things clicking at DSM for him? I wouldn’t be so sure.
Sure, he’s signed to the team until 2024, but I bet he’s putting on a great show in the hope that a few teams will take notice – so when he eventually wants to give DSM the flick sometime this season, someone will want to snap him up. It’s not uncommon for riders to jump from this team mid-season. It speaks volumes about how much the team infrastructure sucks if a rider is willing to say ‘fuck it’ to a WorldTour team and the money that comes with it.
The latest rider rumoured to want out of his DSM contract is Thymen Arensman. Will Bardet be next? My guess is yes. He’s a seriously lovely guy, one of the only Frenchies I chat with. I hope he gets to a team that isn’t built like some kind of locked-in cult. From what I know, you get on the squad, and you’re not allowed any outside form of coaching, sports nutrition advice, nothing like that. You do what the team wants, how they want it and when they want it. It doesn’t matter if you have a successful partnership with a private coach; it’s the team’s way or the highway. And it seems to be more are taking the highway.

Dass er möglicherweise DSM verlassen wird:

One guy I was sad to see leave the race was Romain Bardet; what a shame. If you caught the final images of him climbing into the back of the Team DSM car and being sick before getting in, you might think that was down to his bad stomach. I have an alternative theory that it was actually just the thought of a) his plans going down the plughole, and b) him having to climb into a DSM team car. Let me explain.
If you remember back to last season, Bardet was flicked by his then-new team and not taken to the Tour de France as he had a difficult spring. Now he’s in his second year with the team and seems (up until stage 14) to have been having a terrific season. He won the Tour of the Alps and was performing outstandingly well in the opening week of the Giro. So is that down to things clicking at DSM for him? I wouldn’t be so sure.
Sure, he’s signed to the team until 2024, but I bet he’s putting on a great show in the hope that a few teams will take notice – so when he eventually wants to give DSM the flick sometime this season, someone will want to snap him up. It’s not uncommon for riders to jump from this team mid-season. It speaks volumes about how much the team infrastructure sucks if a rider is willing to say ‘fuck it’ to a WorldTour team and the money that comes with it.
The latest rider rumoured to want out of his DSM contract is Thymen Arensman. Will Bardet be next? My guess is yes. He’s a seriously lovely guy, one of the only Frenchies I chat with. I hope he gets to a team that isn’t built like some kind of locked-in cult. From what I know, you get on the squad, and you’re not allowed any outside form of coaching, sports nutrition advice, nothing like that. You do what the team wants, how they want it and when they want it. It doesn’t matter if you have a successful partnership with a private coach; it’s the team’s way or the highway. And it seems to be more are taking the highway.
Täusche ich mich oder ist das reine Spekulation? Irgendeinen ansatzweisen Beleg für seine Idee führt der Autor ja gar nicht an; ist ja auch nicht so, dass Bardet nicht wusste, auf welches Team er sich einlässt...

Täusche ich mich oder ist das reine Spekulation? Irgendeinen ansatzweisen Beleg für seine Idee führt der Autor ja gar nicht an; ist ja auch nicht so, dass Bardet nicht wusste, auf welches Team er sich einlässt...

Das ist ja der Witz am Secret Pro. In diesem Format kann man einfach irgendwelche Gerüchte und Insides aufschreiben, ohne irgendwelchen journalistischen Maßstäben gerecht zu werden.

Ich mag Bardet bzw finde ich sympathisch und würde mir wünschen, dass er nochmal richtig auftrumpft. Ob ein Wechsel dabei hilft - keine Ahnung. Eigentlich sieht es ja so aus, als wenn er bei DSM zu alter Stärke zurück gefunden hat. Aber vielleicht ist die fixe Struktur bei DSM trotz positiver Effekte für ihn langfristig einfach zu belastend.

Viel mehr scheint es jedenfalls nicht zu sein. Vermutlich hat jemand jemandem etwas erzählt, der wiederum... so in etwa klingt es jedenfalls für mich.

Offenbar werden in letzter Zeit auch vermehrt langfristige Verträge, also 3 oder gar 4 Jahre, abgeschlossen. Täusche ich mich oder ist das neu? Bis vor einigen Jahren waren doch 2 Jahre normal - für weniger gefragte Fahrer nur 1Jahr.

Da gibts wohl ein neues Ultimate von Canyon. Integrierte Leitungen - war ja erwartbar -, vermutlich mehr Reifenfreiheit. Ansonsten siehts aus wie das alte.

mxS7J8qk8fGEyYSbGL4QsM-1024-80.jpg.webp

https://www.cyclingnews.com/

Zurück
Oben Unten