• Hallo Gast, wir suchen den Renner der Woche 🚴 - vielleicht hast du ein passendes Rennrad in deiner Garage? Alle Infos

Masi Special - Die Anfänge der Nuovo Record

1698361781468.jpeg
1698361816232.jpeg
1698361826953.jpeg

Anzeige

Re: Masi Special - Die Anfänge der Nuovo Record
fruit for thought :D a different narrative:

my stressfull as never resting alterego asks himself irritatedly/irritatingly - where comes actually the story/rumor from that Grenzi and Pelà had a history together? :bier: 🙏🏽

As counter story(telling) example, Maurizio of F.lli Chierci of Parma have even not reached the classic italian bicycle map*, nonetheless excatly there lies the mix-up. Hence someone of the Chierici enterprise got raw pelà frames (telai grezzi) which got refined by Orazio Grenzi, end of the other story 😅 :D. The only real heritage of Pelà went to fellow toscano of Grosseto, his alumni Irio. (average seen Maurizio² frame are more refined than the 2tecnobologna, Chierici (later) produced also their wide spread&used (investment cast) bottom bracket shell)
🙏🏽

I still have to write Irio s "assitant" an e-mail regarding Irio s apprenticeship under as encounter with
"Pino" Pelà;
since I met one of Irio adult daugthers and his "assitant"on the EuroBike this year in Frankfurt,
where she confirmed all of my various questions,
as the name of the bottom bracket shell cut out "quattro fagioli" - "four beans" 🫘 or
her fathers nickname Thomas or that she and her sister still as teenagers punched out the later "T" cut-out under Tommasini s bottom bracket shell.

*(neither Mattolini)
²like the only one that I know of by Agnetti di Parma, or the raw pelà frames refined by Grenzi, with trademarks of Luigino "Gino" Milani, too (bottom bracket shell cutout and heart cutout in fork tangs or the lateral brake bridge reinforcements), for instance.

The last image is from my Carpano Pela. Unsure if it is a Pela front fork?

Will put earlier stem and bars on the Gios from 1973.

tempImagegbqwfk.jpg
tempImageJ4A5lv.jpg
tempImageYP89fZ.jpg
tempImagezjElU6.jpg
tempImageuwFfzH.jpg
tempImagexPVbNK.jpg
tempImageTCCMV5.jpg
tempImageNMl1D7.jpg
IMG_9714.jpg

Zurück
Oben Unten