• Hallo Gast, wir suchen den Renner der Woche 🚴 - vielleicht hast du ein passendes Rennrad in deiner Garage? Alle Infos

KEIN TEXT, nur Bilder, Animationen, Videos...

image 442.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Anzeige

Re: KEIN TEXT, nur Bilder, Animationen, Videos...
Diyarbekir_shepherd,_Mardin_Kurd,_Aljazeera_Kurd,_1873.jpg

Traditionelle kurdische Kleidung: rechts sieht man eine Bekleidung aus Mesopotamien, in der Mitte aus Mardin und links eine Hirtenkleidung aus Diyarbakır (1873)
?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Harry Stanton.jpg

Harry Dean Stanton

“I’m 87 years old…I only eat so I can smoke and stay alive.. The only fear I have is how long consciousness is gonna hang on after my body goes. I just hope there’s nothing. Like there was before I was born. I’m not really into religion, they’re all macrocosms of the ego. When man began to think he was a separate person with a separate soul, it created a violent situation.

The void, the concept of nothingness, is terrifying to most people on the planet. And I get anxiety attacks myself. I know the fear of that void. You have to learn to die before you die. You give up, surrender to the void, to nothingness.

Anybody else you’ve interviewed bring these things up? Hang on, I gotta take this call….. Hey, brother. That’s great, man. Yeah, I’m being interviewed… We’re talking about nothing. I’ve got him well-steeped in nothing right now. He’s stopped asking questions.”

- HARRY DEAN STANTON

Paris,-Texas.jpg
031b69027201c8a698b8639d9ed54da9.jpg

MV5BN2M_.jpg
RFlXfEM.png

?

Zurück
Oben Unten