• Hallo Gast, wir suchen den Renner der Woche 🚴 - vielleicht hast du ein passendes Rennrad in deiner Garage? Alle Infos

Der "Nimm Du es - ich kann/will/darf nicht..." Thread

Danke!
Nen guter Preis.

Stehen Geo-Daten dabei?
Try as I might to make this fit, it's just too small for me to ride regularly and it deserves a better home. Took me years to find one this big, so I am bummed to let it go....

I am willing to sell it as just the frame, fork, Dura Ace headset and Mavic bottom bracket for $1000 plus actual shipping or $1450 for as pictured (minus the saddle) with a very complete Suntour Superbe Pro group including pedals, 36H hubs laced to Mavic rims (w/ Veloflex tires), brakes, levers, derraileurs and crankset....

The frame and group are in perfect working and excellent aesthetic condition. I am happy to take more detailed pics etc. for interested parties.

Description from the previous owner before I built it:

"Built by the master craftsman himself, Takeru Kageyama, this Zunow Z-1 has so many wonderful details that it makes other classic frames look downright plain. Some of these details include a biplane rear brake bridge, custom "Ditchex" frame tubing with a cable channel along the top-tube, "Pentagla" pentagon-shaped chainstays, and pantographs everywhere.

The frameset is in nice, used condition. There are paint chips and scrapes, but no dings or dents. The paint shows some cracking near the bottom bracket, but there's no tubing deformation, and the steel underneath looks perfectly fine. This frameset is begging to be built-up and ridden!"

Seat-tube: 58.5 cm c-c
Top-tube: 58 cm c-c
Head-tube: 17.5 cm
Steerer: 1 in

Please see pics for details and reach out with any questions etc.

Anzeige

Re: Der "Nimm Du es - ich kann/will/darf nicht..." Thread
Try as I might to make this fit, it's just too small for me to ride regularly and it deserves a better home. Took me years to find one this big, so I am bummed to let it go....

I am willing to sell it as just the frame, fork, Dura Ace headset and Mavic bottom bracket for $1000 plus actual shipping or $1450 for as pictured (minus the saddle) with a very complete Suntour Superbe Pro group including pedals, 36H hubs laced to Mavic rims (w/ Veloflex tires), brakes, levers, derraileurs and crankset....

The frame and group are in perfect working and excellent aesthetic condition. I am happy to take more detailed pics etc. for interested parties.

Description from the previous owner before I built it:

"Built by the master craftsman himself, Takeru Kageyama, this Zunow Z-1 has so many wonderful details that it makes other classic frames look downright plain. Some of these details include a biplane rear brake bridge, custom "Ditchex" frame tubing with a cable channel along the top-tube, "Pentagla" pentagon-shaped chainstays, and pantographs everywhere.

The frameset is in nice, used condition. There are paint chips and scrapes, but no dings or dents. The paint shows some cracking near the bottom bracket, but there's no tubing deformation, and the steel underneath looks perfectly fine. This frameset is begging to be built-up and ridden!"

Seat-tube: 58.5 cm c-c
Top-tube: 58 cm c-c
Head-tube: 17.5 cm
Steerer: 1 in

Please see pics for details and reach out with any questions etc.

Danke!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Dieses Rad war hier vor ein paar Wochen schon mal verlinkt, da sollte es aber noch unter 100 Euro von einem anderen Verkäufer kosten.

Am besten an der neuen Anzeige gefällt mir: "Das Rad stammt aus meiner Sammlung"

Immerhin ist es kein De Rosa.

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s...ampaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android
War für 55VB inseriert, krasse Wertsteigerung in der einen Woche Sammlung 😂!
20210402_132134.jpg

Das ist auch ein eher einfaches Rädchen.
Der Laufradsatz und die Bremsen heben es etwas an.

Aber das ist ja nur oberflächlich.
Irgendwie redet es mit mir, da ich aber noch meinen Zukaufsstop unterliege zeige ich es Euch sehr gerne und würde mich freuen wenn es im Forum landet:

RALEIGH REYNOLDS RENNRAD FAHRRAD IN 28 ZOLL (VINTAGE)
149 € VB
63457 Hanau

Mille - Greetings
@L€X

Jetzt 1600. Das war doch gestern deutlich weiniger oder hab ich Alzheimer?. Soviel zum Erben werfen alles weg. Heutzutage vertickern die gierigen Erben auch noch Omas benutzen Schlüpper.
gestern 800. Da haben wohl zu viele angerufen. 1600 sind dann doch wieder so viel, da schlägt dann keiner zu.

Zurück
Oben Unten