• Hallo Gast, wir suchen den Renner der Woche 🚴 - vielleicht hast du ein passendes Rennrad in deiner Garage? Alle Infos

Kildemoes Randonneur – ein Versuch

I think these photos say a lot. I can add more photos if needed. When it comes to setting a price, I find it very difficult. It is clearly a collector's item and I'm sure it must be the most pristine example of the mark and the model. It also has a special history. My idea would be to ask interested people to give an offer, and I'd set EUR 2000.- as a minimum. Delivery is also a problem, I think it would be a little difficult to pack a thing like this safely for shipping. Anhang anzeigen 1097553Anhang anzeigen 1097554Anhang anzeigen 1097552

What is that below the saddle, coming out of the seatpost ?

IMG_1011.JPG

Hello Heiko,
It looks as if it was you who found the interview above. Could you do me a favour? I connot remember having seen the interview in print before. To be honest, I cannot remember having given the interview. However, when I print the photo you have posted I find that it is very difficult to read. Could you please send me a scanned copy on a pdf file? I think it perhaps would be more clear if it was in black and white.
Manfred fjerbaek99 at gmail dot com

Hello Heiko
I am working on the brochure thing for you. I will answer you separately via E-mail.
The "thing" sticking out of the saddle post is my personal addition. It is a thin, plastic-covered steel wire hidden in the seat tube which can be used to secure the bike against theft by turning it around a post and back into the lock. It can also be used to tie two bikes together making it a little more difficult to steal them.
PS.: You can answer me in German. I have no problem understanding German. However, writing it I find too time-consuming.

Danke, Heiko.
Als ich das Kildemoes Trend das erste Mal sah (ich glaube im Haidhauser Radladen in der Milchstraße in München, das müsste so 1986-87? gewesen sein), war ich schockverliebt. Sikke en dristig skønhed!!

Ein (nahezu) vollständig schwarzes Rad mit fast lauter schwarzen Anbauteilen und dem allzeit schönsten naturfarbenen Ideale 90 Ledersattel - sowas hatte ich einfach noch nie gesehen. Vielleicht hatte es das auch in solcher Konsequenz noch nicht gegeben?
(Die Koga Randonneure von 86-87-88 waren auch nett und vielleicht sogar technisch besser, aber eben nicht so radikal durchdesignt wie das Kildemoes)

Leider war ich damals noch nicht reif genug ;-) dafür und hab stattdessen Geld zusammengespart, um Teil um Teil für mein erstes Rennrad zu kaufen - Campa C-Record Naben, Ofmega Mistral Kurbel, Zeus Schaltung etc..

Heute vermag ein völlig schwarzes Rad vermutlich niemanden mehr hinter dem Ofen hervorzulocken - aber vor 35 Jahren war das ein anderer Schnack.
Cheers, Matthias

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hello Matthias
Thanks for the nice words about my design. I almost feel I could write to you in Danish. However, I guess you've used Google Translate.
If you are still in love with the Trend I can tell you that I've still not put my two Trends up for sale. To the right person, I'd let them go for a fair price. The MK II you can see above. It is like the day it left Kildemoes' workshop - tailored especially for me by the master builder Poul Erik. The other one is a MK I in red paint. It has been used but is not scratched or worn in any way.
Both bikes are followed with original front and rear luggage carrier.
I can produce more photos if needed.
All the best
Manfred

Hello Matthias
Thanks for the nice words about my design. I almost feel I could write to you in Danish. However, I guess you've used Google Translate.
If you are still in love with the Trend I can tell you that I've still not put my two Trends up for sale. To the right person, I'd let them go for a fair price. The MK II you can see above. It is like the day it left Kildemoes' workshop - tailored especially for me by the master builder Poul Erik. The other one is a MK I in red paint. It has been used but is not scratched or worn in any way.
Both bikes are followed with original front and rear luggage carrier.
I can produce more photos if needed.
All the best
Manfred
Hello Manfred,
thanks a lot for your reply. You‘re right, I used DeepL translater in order to come closer to what I intended to say.
Thanks a lot for your kind offer. I would only be interested in a MK I in size 61,5. But even if your red one might be smaller, I would appreciate a lot if you could upload a few fotos. I assume there are a couple of Trend lovers around in this forum.
Kind regards, Matthias

Zurück
Oben Unten