• Hallo Gast, wir suchen den Renner der Woche 🚴 - vielleicht hast du ein passendes Rennrad in deiner Garage? Alle Infos

Eddy Merckx, "Müller"?

d64

Neuer Benutzer
Hello

First of all, apologies for a slightly off-topic post - the bike here is later than 1990 and even the frameset in question is not quite that old, but I would figure my question would still be most relevant to people interested in the classics. Also, apologies for writing in English, my German is sufficient to understand most discussions here but not to explain my own question.

Anyway: I have the road bike pictured below. I bought the frameset from Ebay for cheap and put some modern 10 speed parts on it.

muller2.jpg

Now, having had it for some years, I've become increasingly interested in the origin. Both top tube and seat tube have a "Müller" logo. I understand this is a very common name - and it could be anything - a team, a bike shop, a corporate sponsorship item. But still, someone had to order a Corsa Extra SLX frame (i.e. quite good stuff at the time) from the factory without the regular seat tube markings.

So, just putting this out there, anyone happen to have any knowledge of how my frame came to be? Maybe even the logotype could be recognizable to someone. Thanks!

Kann ja auch selbstgemacht sein, wie will man das heute noch herausfinden ?
Das Farbschema hab ich so auch noch nicht gesehen.
Aber good luck. :daumen: Du hast auf jeden Fall ein absolutes Unikat. ;)

Zurück
Oben Unten