• Hallo Gast, wir suchen den Renner der Woche 🚴 - vielleicht hast du ein passendes Rennrad in deiner Garage? Alle Infos

[HELFEN] Cube Agree C:62 Race größe ?

qwrty

Neuer Benutzer
Hello everyone,

I'm sorry to write in English, but I do not speak German at all :(
But I really need your help about the sizing of this bike...
So I thank anyone who could help me.

I choose this bike to replace my Van Rysel EDR AF105 which I had in S size.
I'm 1m71/1m72 tall and my leg size is arround 81cm.
My saddle height recommended (72cm)

With the Van Rysel I put a 80mm stem instead of the default 90mm to be more confortable and it works, but I still had the feeling that something missed, when I grab the brake lever hood I had the impression that I lacked 1cm or 2 to be perfectly comfortable in this position.
Here you can find a comparaison between the two bike: https://bikeinsights.com/compare?geometries=5f22c8135f0c920017fc3667,617c3ef4b431bd001caab090

Cube calculator indicate 53cm for my size.
But It seems, 50cm will more fit to my size with my feedback on the Van Rysel.

About the seatpost with the 50cm size:
I would have to extend the seatpost by about 28cm, so there would be 7cm left in the seat tube but I don't count the height of the saddle (5cm between the bottom of the rail and the seat), so more like 12cm in fact, that's 1/3 of the seat post retracted into the seat tube, so looks fine to me ?

What do you think, 50cm or 53cm ?
Sadly, I cannot test those bike to a dealer shop :(

Thank you very much.
______

German Google traduction:
Hallo zusammen,

Es tut mir leid, dass ich auf Englisch schreibe, aber ich spreche überhaupt kein Deutsch :(
Aber ich brauche wirklich deine Hilfe bezüglich der Größe dieses Fahrrads ...
Deshalb danke ich jedem, der mir helfen konnte.

Ich habe dieses Fahrrad als Ersatz für mein Van Rysel EDR AF105 gewählt, das ich in der Größe S hatte.
Ich bin 1,71 m/1,72 m groß und habe eine Beingröße von ca. 81 cm.
Meine empfohlene Sattelhöhe (72 cm)

Beim Van Rysel habe ich einen 80-mm-Vorbau anstelle des standardmäßigen 90-mm-Vorbaus verwendet, um komfortabler zu sein, und es funktioniert, aber ich hatte immer noch das Gefühl, dass etwas fehlte. Als ich die Bremshebelhaube ergriff, hatte ich den Eindruck, dass mir 1 cm oder 2 bis 3 cm fehlten Fühlen Sie sich in dieser Position vollkommen wohl.

Hier finden Sie einen Vergleich zwischen den beiden Fahrrädern: https://bikeinsights.com/compare?geometries=5f22c8135f0c920017fc3667,617c3ef4b431bd001caab090

Der Würfelrechner gibt für meine Größe 53 cm an.
Aber es scheint, dass 50 cm aufgrund meines Feedbacks zum Van Rysel eher zu meiner Größe passen.

Über die Sattelstütze mit der 50cm-Größe:
Ich müsste die Sattelstütze um ca. 28 cm verlängern, sodass noch 7 cm im Sattelrohr verbleiben würden, aber die Höhe des Sattels zähle ich nicht mit (5 cm zwischen der Unterseite der Schiene und dem Sitz), also eher 12 cm Tatsächlich ist das 1/3 der Sattelstütze im Sitzrohr eingefahren, sieht also für mich gut aus?

Was meint Ihr, 50cm oder 53cm?
Leider kann ich diese Fahrräder nicht bei einem Händler testen :(

Vielen Dank.

Anzeige

Re: [HELFEN] Cube Agree C:62 Race größe ?
You should definitely go for size 53.

I am 167cm in height and have a leg size of 78.5cm and I am somewhere between size 50/53 with a tendency to size 50. With a leg size of 81cm your seat position is way too high for size 50 which has a STR of 1.38. Also I think that your knees would be too close to the handlebar and your elbows.

Here you can compare both geometries:

https://bike-stats.de/geometrie_ver...105_2021_S&Bike2=CUBE_Agree C:62 Race_2023_53

If you yourself think you are between two sizes, nobody can tell you with certainty what is best. You have to visit a Cube dealer and sit on both sizes. I am 181/87 and feel comfortable with my size 56 Agree. As a general rule of thumb, its better to size down and then change to a longer stem, than to buy an outsized bike. A shortened stem has more impact on steering than a longer one. And a tiny stem doesnt look good, while a longer stems does.

Yes, but it's really hard to test, because no reseller have the bike in those size... (even the bike at all)

EDR in S (80mm stem) vs Cube Agree 53 (90mm stem):

And EDR in S (80mm stem) vs Cube Agree 53 (90mm stem)

Thank you very much for your feedback, hope will have some other feedback.
STR of 1.38 is exactly the same between EDR S and the Agree 50.

What's your actual bike ? is it the Agree ?

I find another member @triduma https://www-rennrad--news-de.transl...l=auto&_x_tr_tl=fr&_x_tr_hl=fr&_x_tr_pto=wapp which have the exact same size as me, and find the 53 perfect.

It's really not easy to be between 2 sizes :(

They might have the same STR but the EDR has a little longer reach. If you compare the EDR with the Agree 53 the saddle position and handlebar position are nearly the same.

1693315526176.png

I think it really depends on your usecase. If you want a really agressive and race oriented bike then size 50 could work, maybe with a longer stem. But if you are not able to test it and want to be on the safe side I would recommend to go for the 53 size since this will definitely work and won't be to big. It just might be a little less agressive and you still have the option to remove spacers and use a 10mm shorter stem.

PS:
I currently only have a Cube Elite Hardtail since I am a XC Marathon rider.
But I am looking forward to buy either the Cube Attain or the Cube Agree since I want to have a road bike mainly for training purposes but with the capability of doing road marathons and maybe a triathlon in the future. And like you I am somewhere between 50/53. Unfortunately I wasn't able to test the Agree yet but the Cube Cross Race which has a similar geometry.

Yes, I think you right.

I went to a local bike store which make postural study, he help me a bit with sizing (no Cube bike but he lent me his LOOK bike in S size to make a ride on the parking, after I gave him bake he told me: "Are your sure your leg size is 82cm ?" o_O
So he took my leg size fast between two customer which is not at all 81/82cm but more 85cm !
(When I initially measure my leg size with my girlfriend with the book method, we did not exerce force on my perineum, so wrong leg size...)
So I have long legs for my size.
With this new factor, I think 53cm will fit better !

Zurück
Oben Unten