• Hallo Gast, wir suchen den Renner der Woche 🚴 - vielleicht hast du ein passendes Rennrad in deiner Garage? Alle Infos

Let's ride Berlin

AW: Let's ride Berlin

do not have a tv, but long time not been there,..Perhapes times changed, nice to hear. :)

Hi. I make a little up for this subject. We've taken our flight tickets. We arrived in Berlin the 26 of July on the afternoon and leave on the morning of the fourth of August.

Now, the goal is to find the cheapest place to stay, but not to far from the center of berlin. All your suggestions are welcome :)

Hi everyone. We have finally bought our tickets for Berlin and now, we are looking for an hostel or a youth hostel. For you, what is the best neighborhood for us, considerating that we are looking for a place with many young people, lots of bars and not to far from the extreme center ?

According to some of my friends, the neighborhood of the east are the best. For example, what do you think about Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf ?

Oh, different people prefere diffrent neighborhoods. But I' m quite sure Charlottenburg-wilmersdorf is not what you are looking for... its also very western. :)
In eastern berlin, there is Prenzlauer Berg and Fridrichshain, in western Berlin Kreuzberg and Neukölln, where young people usually go. All of them are full of bars music, young people and tourists...

Hey everybody !

Our arrival in Berlin is imminent, in fact, our flight land tomoro in tegel airport. Finally, we've chosen a little youth hostel in mitte. it seems quite ok and its really chip.

I put this new message to know if there is some ride or something during tue week, to meet the fixed gear community of berlin.

If you want to help us to find the community, just send me a privzte message on the forum or better, send me an email at the folowing address : clement_even@hotmail dot com. if you want, you can give me ur phone number, i would be more easirr to join me !

i

Hey everybody !

Our arrival in Berlin is imminent, in fact, our flight land tomoro in tegel airport. Finally, we've chosen a little youth hostel in mitte. it seems quite ok and its really chip.

I put this new message to know if there is some ride or something during tue week, to meet the fixed gear community of berlin.

If you want to help us to find the community, just send me a privzte message on the forum or better, send me an email at the folowing address : clement_even@hotmail dot com. if you want, you can give me ur phone number, i would be more easirr to join me !

i

maybe you guys should visit keirin or goldsprint - you'll always meet ppl there...

sadly your timing is kinda bad since krauts and unicorns ended yesterday - a really nice pre-event to the messenger worlds in warsaw - and thats where a lot of ppl are heading right now ...

have a great time in berlin anyway!!!

Zurück
Oben Unten