• Hallo Gast, wir suchen den Renner der Woche 🚴 - vielleicht hast du ein passendes Rennrad in deiner Garage? Alle Infos

VeloflexDirekt

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Zach

Neuer Benutzer
Sorry for writing in english. I hope you understand anyway.

Does anyone know what happens at VeloflexDirekt? I made an order and paid for it 15th of March. Since then I havn´t heard from them. I have called and mailed, with no response.

I did get two mails from them when I made my order. First the automatic confirmation and the next day another confirmation with the bankaccount where to transfer the money. That mail was signed Eddie.

Is the user on this forum "Pave" the owner of VeloflexDirekt? He posted a lot until his last post 19th of January. What has become of him?
Who is Eddie?

Zach, Denmark

AW: VeloflexDirekt

As you can see here Pave has made his last entry to the "winterchallenge" of this forum on 3/23/2007. His last activity in the forum itself was today as you can see here (Letzte Aktivität) on the right side.

I really don't know Pave very well and iam not quite sure if he is the owner of Veloflex-Direkt, but within this forum are many users how do and i think someone is able to give you an answer on your question.

But you could write Pave a "private notice" to ask what's going on and if he is the owner, as well. To do this, just click on the user's name an select "Eine private Nachricht an Pave schicken".

Thank you for helping me.

I am pretty sure that Pave is connected to VeloflexDirekt.
First; on his profile his homepage is veloflexdirekt.de.
Second; on this link http://www.campyonly.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=2947&sid=4e8d405edbb8b1123bb73e3faf7bf463
a guy calls himself Pave, has the same picture of the dog, selling some Campagnolo cranks. His email is [email protected].

All this makes me believe that Pave in this forum is Hans E. Rühl from VeloflexDirekt.

If this is correct and if he has been on-line today, I wander why he is falling to communicate with his customers.

Zach, Denmark

Here´s a link to another forum, where you can try to reach pave alias pavee.

attachment.php

I made him a private contact already yesterday.

All in all, I have mailed him several times, left messages on his office phone and on his cell phone and sent him a private message on this forum yesterday.

It just feels like he doesn´t want to cummunicate with me.

Zach, Denmark

more information about veloflex direct :eek:

cheers

Zach, if your language skills in German aren't good enough too unterstand the whole thread which is linked by condal let me tell you that there are several customers with problems in contacting Hans E. Rühl aka Eddie aka Pave. They have also problems with getting there money back in time.

Good luck!

Thank you for your help until now.
As I told you, I wrote Pave a personal message this afternoon. Since then he has been on-line (last time 19:53), so he must have gotten my message.
But he has not responded.
I guess he also has seen this thread.
All I really wanted was some nice Veloflex tubolars. But I don't like to be cheated and robbed, so this guy forces me to take legal actions.

Has anyone with problems with VeloflexDirekt before contacted the police?

How does this forum like that people with a record like Pave is using this and other forums?

Zach, Denmark

I don't know why some customers have problems with pave. I did always receive my parts in time, like actually a pair of tufos.
No problems with pave at all.

Frank

I don't know why some customers have problems with pave. I did always receive my parts in time, like actually a pair of tufos.
No problems with pave at all.
Frank

I wish I knew why.
Off course something can go wrong; goods can be delayed, messages misunderstood. But in this case I have tried to contact VeloflexDirekt/Hans E. Rühl/Eddie/Pave so many times in so many different ways. But I got no response at all. After I transfered my money he has ignored me completely. As you can see has also not responded here despited that he has logged in to the forum at least twice since I started this thread. And made him a private message on this forum.
If he has problems with delivery, why not say so. The problem is that I got two mails when I made the order. First an autoresponse, confirming my order. The day after I got a second mail saying that I should transfer the money and the package would be send as soon as the money had arived. I transfered the money the same day (15. march) and have not heard anything since then.

Zach

I wouldn't say Pave is trying to trick you or something else. But it seems like he is not able to manage his shop correctly at the moment. And not to anwser on messages is absolutly incomprehensible. I hope you will get your money back soon.

I still have not got a word from VeloflexDirekt. I know it´s Easter but my past experience does not make me believe that that is the reason why Hans Rühl has not contacted me.
Tomorrow is a workday and I have decided and informed VeloflexDirekt that I will contact the police if I don´t hear from them.
Does anyone know which department of the Nürnberg og Bayern Police I should talk to?

Zach, Denmark

Latest news is that I got a mail from VeloflexDirekt that says that they (?) are on a business trip to Italy, and will send my package next week.
I will look forward to that and keep you informed.

Zach

What´s going on now?
My English is not very good. I don´t understand this Thread. I am very angry about this, because I´m very interested to read everything.

Who will translate this Thread for me?

What´s going on now?
My English is not very good. I don´t understand this Thread. I am very angry about this, because I´m very interested to read everything.

Nobody - at least one thread is slightly save from you - exept for your recent whiny post.

What´s going on now?

Zach hat bei VeloflexDirekt bestellt und Mitte März bezahlt. Seit dem hat er nichts mehr von denen gehört. Da es mit denen in letzter Zeit schon öfters Probleme gab und Pave auch irgendwie zu VeloflexDirekt gehört, hat er hier im Forum nachgefragt, was los ist. (Pave ist weiterhin täglich online, postet aber nicht mehr)

Jetzt hat er plötzlich eine Mail von VeloflexDirekt bekommen, dass sie gerade auf Geschäftsreise in Italien sind und ihm sein Paket nächste Woche zuschicken.

Zach hat bei VeloflexDirekt bestellt und Mitte März bezahlt. Seit dem hat er nichts mehr von denen gehört. Da es mit denen in letzter Zeit schon öfters Probleme gab und Pave auch irgendwie zu VeloflexDirekt gehört, hat er hier im Forum nachgefragt, was los ist. (Pave ist weiterhin täglich online, postet aber nicht mehr)

Jetzt hat er plötzlich eine Mail von VeloflexDirekt bekommen, dass sie gerade auf Geschäftsreise in Italien sind und ihm sein Paket nächste Woche zuschicken.

Thank you.

I´m very afraid, because I can not help in this situation.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten