• Hallo Gast, wir suchen den Renner der Woche 🚴 - vielleicht hast du ein passendes Rennrad in deiner Garage? Alle Infos

Rondo HVRT CF1 im Test: Dein Aero auf allen Wegen

Rono HVRT CF1 im Test: Am Rondo HVRT hielt die vielseitige Vario-Geo der Polen erstmals Einzug an einem Rennrad, das auf den ersten Blick mehr nach Zeitfahren als nach Gravelride aussieht. Im Test machte das Rondo HVRT CF1 mit Ultegra Di2 auf der Straße die Pace und musste sich auf dem Kiesweg nicht kampflos geschlagen geben. Ob die Vielseitigkeit des Aero-Allroaders auch Schattenseiten hat, erfahrt ihr hier.

Den vollständigen Artikel ansehen:

Hi Jan, I just did a Google translate of your article and just had to sign up here to thank you for your great work. This is by far the best review of this bike on the internet!

If I understood everything right this bike might not be comfortable enough in its stock version to go for longer Gran Fondos, let's say 200k? But if you swap to 30mm tires it will likely gain some comfort and be more suitable?

So, how difficult would you say it is to flip the geometry? I've read different opinions about this in other reviews. Does it take some mechanical skills and how much work has to be done with adjusting the brakes everytime you switch?

Keep up the good work!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hi Jan, I just did a Google translate of your article and just had to sign up here to thank you for your great work. This is by far the best review of this bike on the internet!

If I understood everything right this bike might not be comfortable enough in its stock version to go for longer Gran Fondos, let's say 200k? But if you swap to 30mm tires it will likely gain some comfort and be more suitable?

So, how difficult would you say it is to flip the geometry? I've read different opinions about this in other reviews. Does it take some mechanical skills and how much work has to be done with adjusting the brakes everytime you switch?

Keep up the good work!

Thanks @Scania1234, glad to help. Yes, that's what i'd say, with 30 mm tires it should be fine. You can also ride 200 k with it on 25 mm tires, if you are well trained (in the back) but if your main purpose is riding comfy Gran Fondos, there are certainly bikes out there that do a better job. It's great for highspeed cornering...

Flipping the geometry (while keeping the wheels) is roundabout 15 - 20 min max. when you are used to it. It's a plain process and nearly self explanating once you know that you don't need the adapter in the "Hi" position. If you have a torque tool for the screws that fix the brake to the fork you can do it. Adjusting the brake is not too complicated. It's only important that you pull the brakelever while retightening the fixing bolts.

Zurück
Oben Unten