• Hallo Gast, wir suchen den Renner der Woche 🚴 - vielleicht hast du ein passendes Rennrad in deiner Garage? Alle Infos

Blinduro Gravel - Czech Canada 2020

koroknaim85

Neuer Benutzer

desigmate - BLINDURO GRAVEL - trip and race in Bohémia Czech Republic In this video me and my family had a trip to Czech Republik.

I signed me to the race, called Blinduro Gravel, which was in Czech Canada in Stare Mesto pod Landstejnem. This race is one of the races organized from Blinduro Series and Michael Prokop, an ex czech 4 cross and downhill racer. The event is two days long. Each day we had to ride around 65km and 1000m altitude. There are 5 stages each day and the count only in the final results. It was a lot of fun and I can suggest to you to sign in for next year ;)

The area is also very beautiful and untouched. Lots of forest with some nice old towns and villages. Our hotel, called Pivonka was in Slavonice about 10km far from the event. Have fun and good times at watching!

If you liked the video, then please hit the like bottom and subcribe my channel and also follow me on instagram @ the_desigmate. If you have any comments, the please write it below. Thanks!

Das war tatsächlich eine sehr nette Veranstaltung bei bestem Wetter. Hat zwei "Stages" gedauert bis ich mitbekommen habe dass nur dort die Zeit genommen wird und die Gesamtzeit uninteressant ist und am zweiten Tag habe ich auf der letzten Stage prompt noch einen Durchschlag gehabt (mit 35 mm CX-Reifen) - entsprechend weit hinten war ich in der Wertung. War aber egal, weil es wirklich sehr schön war dort und ich noch ein paar neue Wege kennengelernt habe (bin öfters im Grenzgebiet unterwegs) - gewonnen hätte ich eh nicht...

Zurück
Oben Unten