• Hallo Gast, wir suchen den Renner der Woche 🚴 - vielleicht hast du ein passendes Rennrad in deiner Garage? Alle Infos

Puch Mistral Reloaded

AW: Puch Mistral Reloaded

Das Rad war letzte Woche in einem professionellen Studio und wurde endlich einmal adequat fotografiert.. :cool:

01%20-%20Puch%20Mistral%20-%201600.jpg

neu02.jpg

Hammer, Hammer, Hammer! Da fehlen mir echt die Worte! Mein Neid sei Dir gewiss. Einer der schönsten Klassiker, die ich je gesehen habe. Und das schreibe ich, obwohl ich außer auf aktuelle Renner eher auf Neoklassiker/Youngtimer stehe.

Hello,

I saw, that you renew a PUCH, I also have a Puch Mistral, from the early 80's. But it is fitted with a Shimano 105 set.
I have so many question, first of all, I want to repaint the bike, but I cannot find original stickers, with the puch, Mistral, columbus, etc logos. Where did you buy it? Can you help me in?
Here is a short album with my bike:

http://picasaweb.google.com/attilaszu/Puch#

I saw that you anodized the stem, can you tell me the method? Or the other alternatives for me, is to polish.
The bike is really cool, you did a great job! I love my puch, and want to make it as originally it was. I planned only one modification. I want to make a chrome coating on the fork.

In the past I tried to ask Bianchi, and Columbus, to help me in the stickers, but they didn't answer for me... :(

Best regards,
Attila

Attila,

original decals will be hard to find. I've made some of them in CorelDraw (PUCH decals on seat and down tube) and others were bought from Greg Softley. You can find him through ebay or Google (search for: Cyclomondo)

Anodizing:
There is a lot of information in the www. A very good point to start from is http://www.electronic-thingks.de/de/eloxieranleitung.html and you will find several other places to get some ideas, how it works too

Your Puch:
If it has "Columbus" stickers on it, it is from 1987 and past. Such frames were OEM produced by Bianchi for Puch and were no longer made in Graz/Thondorf by Puch itself.

Your downtube, and seattube decals, ar not painted? I thought that is painted. :) Good job, with the bike. I wrote a message, to the guy you suggested to me.
Thank you.

Zurück
Oben Unten