• Hallo Gast, wir suchen den Renner der Woche 🚴 - vielleicht hast du ein passendes Rennrad in deiner Garage? Alle Infos

Projekt Bahnrad "Le Taureau"

Thank you so much for help :)
I'm trying to find 8 speed because it's not possible to find parts for 5, 6, 7 speed anymore. If 6 speed breaks, I can't find replacement part for it, that is the main reason for 8 speed :D And Shimano STI are made only for 8 speed + :D

ah..ok... but ebay has a lot of 6 speed parts ;)
but I understand...you wanted to make the bike more modern.......I understand it...but dont forget the history of the bike....It looks much more better with the original parts and it is a wonderful feeling to drive such old classic bikes.
So...all in all its you decide...i think you will be very happy with this bike...with or without new parts ;)

I can't buy from ebay because we don't have PayPal in Serbia and item price + shipping cost would be too much :(
Modern is not the reason, it's because I can't find 6 speed parts for sale anymore but they still have new 8 speed parts available for sale here. So if 6 speed part breaks, I wont be able to replace it.

oh no..thats a very good price for this bike.there are good parts on it and it looks like in good conditions. mabe you get it for 200 but 250 is ok ;)

Zurück
Oben Unten